What kind of Travel Insurance do I need?

EBS strongly recommends that you take out personal travel insurance as a European ID card is NOT always valid. Any medical expenses or hospital visits will be your responsibilty – you will be charged directly unless you take out an insurance policy that covers medical expenses. It is your own responsibility to obtain the appropriate travel insurance policy. EBS will NOT be able to assist if you have not purchased the right kind of insurance. The correct type of insurance policy is: Education or Business Abroad insurance – regular travel insurance will not be adequate.

What Visa do I require?

Working Holiday Visa. Apply for a 1 year Australian Working Holiday Visa if you are interested in working in Australia after finishing the bartender course. The visa is valid for 12 months and allows you to stay for up to six months with each employer. Unfortunately EBS cannot help with the application process for a Visa.



Still have questions? Speak to our very own EBS Care.


Want to know more, read our FAQ section.